Friday, September 16, 2011

Japanese Batman

One of the scariest and funniest memories from Japan was meeting the Batman of Japan. It happened about a month after my arrival during Golden Week. The holiday lasted from Wednesday to Sunday so of course being young we had to celebrate every night.

Well after our delicious dinner at an Italian Restaurant, we headed to a club that I had never been to before. Well the owner decided for whatever reason, that he liked me, which was okay first because he gave us free food. Melon and proscuito, not my favourite. The disturbing part was that he actually fed it to me, on a fork, but then later tried to hand feed me. So, after that lovely introduction to him, we started dancing and I soon forgot about him...But apparently, he had other plans.

He told the friend I was with that he liked my 'style' and he was going to try his hardest to get my attention. Well, of course, normal people might try buying a drink, though for me, they were already free...food perhaps?...done that. Obviously there was nothing else left to do other than to disappear and return wearing tight denim shorts that you should never bend down in, a tool belt, a green singlet and a Batman mask. Won me over!


The scariest part is that we didn't realise that it was the owner at first, so here he was with his leg slung over my shoulder posing for photos, which everyone else thought was hilarious.

The rest of the night was pretty much the same. Batman found me on the dance floor and 'attacked' me. He was a decent guy and I appreciated the fact that the only cost I had that night was a taxi home. It was a little disturbing, but all in all, it isn't the worse night I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...