Friday, June 30, 2017

The Farm Shed

I visited the Farm Shed back in 2012. It is the Copper Coast Visitor Centre as well as a museum dedicated to displaying farming equipment, military memorabilia, mining equipment and transport. Entry was $8 per adult and the collection was very large. I have to say, while I was impressed, it wasn't necessarily 'my thing' but definitely found some things rather interesting. 

Entering the old miner's cottage was like taking a step back in time with rooms set up as they would have been. I think this place would be great if you were visiting on the weekend to enjoy the miniature train park too. These are little trains that you are able to sit on and it takes you around a track, part of which runs through the area of The Farm Shed.








This is a bit of a step up from the 'vehicle' they used in 1898.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...