Sunday, December 4, 2011

Disneysea

All of the wonderful places I visited in Japan would not have happened if it wasn't for my wonderful friend Ai. I met Ai in a little pub that I worked in for a little while. The pub was for Japanese people wanting to learn English. We then met again later in a different pub called Our Boozer. We stayed friends for the rest of the year that I was there and have been ever since. 
One of the places Ai took me was to DisneySea, in Tokyo. I had already been to DisneyLand earlier in the year, but hadn't had the time to visit DisneySea. I have to say that DisneyLand was my favourite of the two, but DisneySea was still entertaining and fun. There are fewer rides at DisneySea and there are quite a lot of rides aimed at really young children. I still absolutely loved the place. If I could have lived there, I would have. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...





1 comment:

  1. Hi!I really enjoyed Disney Sea with you!!Thanks for the calendar handkerchief!It is lovely!I will put it on my room wall soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...