Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Kyoto

Kyoto is one of my favourite cities in Japan. I have to admit that I loved almost everything about Japan, so I would probably say that about every city I visited, if I was honest. While over in Japan I did become quite interested in photography because of all the interesting sights there were. It did make me a better photographer and made me appreciate that you can find interest and beauty all around. 


Some weird statue of a dog chasing a guy in front of a restaurant, I'm guessing to prove how yummy the food is. He was anatomically 'correct' too, which you see if I had taken 3 steps to the right.


This is gravel that has been shaped this way, it was just so amazing some of the structures they had made.


The tree has fortunes tied to it that people didn't like. If you have a fortune that is negative you can tie it to the tree and pray.


The view from the Kiyomizu temple


The Kiyomizu temple


Byodion, Phoenix Hall. This is what is on the 10yen coin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...