Monday, January 6, 2014

Port Adelaide Dolphin Cruise

Part of my getting more organised plan this year, was to sort through my many many photos stored on my laptop and I found a lot of photos from a cruise down the Port River. Unfortunately for me, like most times I did not see many dolphins and when I did, my camera was never ready. Others have been lucky enough to see dolphins swimming next to the boat for quite a distance. No matter what, the cruise is a very cheap way to spend the afternoon and there's some nice scenery along the way. 

There is generally no booking needed unless you have a large group and there 2 different companies with booking offices on the docks. After the cruise you can walk down the main street or go take a look at the markets on the docks. You can also climb the lighthouse. 

The pictures below are actually a collection of different times I have been on the cruise. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...