Sunday, February 3, 2013

Adelaide Botanic Gardens

Yesterday was a gorgeous day and so my friend, Chris and I decided that we should actually go out and do something. I hate to admit when he is right, but he showed me this fantastic Oxfam Second Hand bookshop.

For people in Adelaide the address is 7 Hutt Street. Great little shop and very reasonably priced. I bought a good travel guide for Japan and C spent way more than he probably should have. 

The whole purpose for being in the city was to go to Botanic Gardens. I had not been for years. Probably the last time was on a school excursion. Unfortunately for me, I did not have my camera battery charged, but I managed to take a few good photos using my phone. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...